Tuesday, April 8, 2014

KCW Day 2: Baby

Back for Day 2. 
I kept tackling my baby list and even added to it a little. 





For the first time with this baby, I've made a gender specific item. A subtle tan/orange/purple floral knit tank in the upcycle box caught my eye and became a diaper cover. Then, because I needed a neutral fix I made up this band tee beanie. 


If you roll the bottom down you can see it's an Ozzy concert & it's a photo of him on stage, though when rolled it just shows the hands held up from the audience. 

Rock on baby, rock on. 




Then, right after lily woke up I finished cutting a mens button up & some echino fabric out for a newborn romper. Though it's blue, I think the buses still keep it in the neutral category.




My tiny pile of KCW newborn items and my two helpers. 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I totally got a kick out of it too, glad I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  2. I love them both, especially that beanie. What an awesome fabric placement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see our tiny baby rocking it. <3

      Delete
  3. So cute, but that teeny tiny beanie just slays me. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really cannot believe the vast resources of free baby items out there. I'm having a blast using them ALL, especially the hat. It's a free pdf pattern by zaaberry. Here's the link in case you want to make some. :) http://zaaberry.blogspot.com/2012/08/baby-hats-tutorial-and-pattern.html

      Delete

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!