Thursday, December 26, 2013

MISSING: ME



OH hey guuuuuuys. 
Although many of you are celebrating the holidays and not paying attention to the fact that I've been missing.. but JUST IN CASE you have wondered I'm suffering severly because the battery in my laptop went poot. I could upload photos to this dinosaur laptop I'm using but there's no photoshop or photo editing software available on the computer and ick, I really dislike putting photos up that are straight out of camera.




I will be ordering a new battery and taking this time off to create some fun stuff that I'll share with you upon my return.
Also, I haven't forgotten about sharing lily's final outfit. I have photographed it but again, want to wait to post when I can edit the photos for better results.

I hope you are all enjoying your families and you'll hear from me soon!
(i HOPE sooner than later)

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!