Saturday, December 14, 2013

Archer's Full Fall/Winter Outfit




Last week I was able to show you guys two pieces that when put together, create an entire outfit for my son Archer. I was able to snap a few photos of him wearing the clothing this last weekend. Granted, he's faster than flash and pretty ornery, so it's the best I could manage. Talk about blurry photos. Yikes. 








I couldn't be happier with how this outfit came together. These photos were taken after each piece was washed nearly 3x and they still look great. I hope you can get an idea of what it looks like considering he's jumping all over the place! 






The colors of green look really nice together and I didn't have to purchase any new fabric. 
SCORE. 





Since the direction "turn around" is lost on a 20 mo. old, I had to place items on the wall for him to grab. A sneaky move on my part, but it totally worked. 

I'm so happy to have been able to share this creation with you all! 
Have you winterized any of your patterns? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!