Friday, November 15, 2013

Conscious Living: Wrap Up




Hi guys, I am happy, but also sad to say that this is the wrap up for the Conscious Living Series. 
I had a couple of amazing guest posters and truly enjoyed sharing my journey to a more sustainable, conscious lifestyle with you all. Please visit both Autumn & Jenni's blogs to view some of their posts and thank you so much for joining me here to discuss conscious living. 


I hope that in some way this has kick started your brains into wondering how you can make small changes to your everyday lives to help the environment. 
I know I have felt an immense sense of gratitude for what I have when I put into perspective the amount of work that goes into everything. I'm sure you have all experienced this in your sewing/crafting endeavors. Right? 
You realize that shirt you bought without much thought has a whole new meaning after you've sewn one up. 



Here's a recap of the posts! 
Click the photo to read each post. 

Wk. 1: Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.

Reduce.Reuse.Recycle.

Jenni from Just Stuff Guest Post
Jenni from Just Stuff's Guest Post


 Wk. 2: Composting
Gardening/Composting



 Wk. 3: Gardening/Canning
Canning


 Autumn from Cottington's So Crafty Deodorant Guest Post
Autumn from Cottington's So Crafty's Guest Post


Thank you all so much for stopping in to discover something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!