Saturday, May 26, 2012

Polaroid WEEK!!!


Hello hello hello. 


I'm enjoying a little down time while to blog while lily plays playdough in her new playdough ice cream set. All the dough looks like different flavors of ice cream, my favorite is the mint chocolate chip looking dough- probably because that's my favorite kind of icecream! yummy.. it makes me think of all the wonderful things summer brings. Ice cream. Swimming. Side walk chalk. 
It is by far my FAVORITE season!

With this card I used a Basic Grey paper pad& a few scraps from the Kissing Booth paper pad& stickers from the set as well. I used my fancy scissors (that's what lily calls them) and cut the grass distressing it with Tim Holtz distress ink in vintage photo. On the background I used Tattered Angels mist. Finished off with those scrappy pieces of kissing booth& a doily. I like this card because it's so light and fresh for summer. Lots of pretty flowers on the patterned paper, it looks like a pretty garden of wild flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!