Friday, March 9, 2012

Quick Simple Clean Birthday Card


Hi& Happy Friday!!

Even though I'm not working, i absolutely love the weekends. It's my 2 days to have the family home and no house work. Since I'm still waiting patiently for baby boy to make his move& come I spent today making a few birthday cards for April birthdays. 

I love using layers/etc but today I wanted to work a bit on keeping things REALLY simple. &I don't think I could have kept it any more simple than this!  




To add some icing without putting too
much color, I used glossy accents



A subtle edge by leaving the back a quarter
inch longer than the front, then adding a strip
of light green patterned card stock from DCWV's
love&wedding pack. 


On a side note: I found a great place to print my instagram photos! 
FINALLY got some of these babies scrapped up in the SmashBook. 

Bottom Left: Onesies made using some of Lily's Artwork; found on DELIAS blog during her Nesting series. LOooOVed it. 

Right: had a busy month of February watching animals for the family. Bunny (thats actually her name i'm not being silly :] ) was watched for a week and Basil is still snoring in the corner as I type. She'll be around for another week low riding it everywhere she goes. She sounds just like a pig& cracks us all up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!