Saturday, December 10, 2011

Personalized Birthday Presents//

Happy Birthday to a wonderful young lady I know, Mk. She's my daughters older half sister. So, the big 12! I must say this age puts me in my place. I was a bit stumped on what to get her. She's an edgy girl, I wouldn't say a tom boy but definitely loves skulls and chucks and skateboarding

First I made her a winter headband. I had made one for lily, which she seems to enjoy quite a bit. 



This time I used freezer paper to customize the headband with her nickname. A little E6000 and rhinestones jazzed it up.

On the inside I lined it with skull fleece. 


I went a little bit more girly with the bag, I would call this my decoy. She probably thought I got her a bunch of skirts&bows.   :)


A close up of the tag. 


I found a super awesome wallet on this blog ... it features the old school cassette tape. I am proud to say that even in high school i loved making mix tapes! 


I didn't photograph the inside once it was finished but its lined with felt. How awesome is that though?
Once again used E6000 to put bling on it. I was thrilled to discover the gems fit perfectly into all of the holes where the screws were. 




She was really excited and started putting all her birthday money into it. A good indicator I think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!