Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steampunk Mothers Day Album with Graphic 45

6a00d83495455153ef0133eda32469970b320wi.jpg
Started early for my Mother's Day present. For some scrap booking comes easy, but I truly have to work on my projects for months to be happy with them. I stare, I look at blogs for motivation, then I add small pieces. In the end, it gets done but for goodness sake I could build Rome quicker. lol
Loved this little goddess lady, but thought the top hat would be a good touch. Haven't figure out what to put on this first page, still waiting for a quote to hit me like a ton of bricks.




Wish I could figure out how to turn the photo, until then cock your head sideways. It will make more sense. 


Front side of my first tag. Literally, the FIRST tag I've ever made. Its much easier to decorate this small space. 


For this side I simply sprayed it with Gold Glitter Mist and added a gem to her hat.



Really like how this postcard-looking page turned out. I used Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink to stamp the lines. I felt black wouldn't look as vintage. 

You can see my work area in the background, completely covered in papers and whatnot. I basically immersed myself in all things scrapbook this morning for a few hours to make these small additions. I REALLY hope she appreciates all my effort, but who more worthy than a wonderful mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!